A message to our clients, prospects, partners and suppliers.
These are unprecedented times for all of us. I’ve read a lot of these types of messages this week claiming it’s ‘business as usual’ – but in reality, we all know that it’s not.
Here at Honeycomb, we’re working hard to continue delivering against current and future client commitments, and have made the relevant changes to our operational model in light of the ever-changing government advice:
- As per the latest government advice, the team is now working from home until further notice. Honeycomb is fortunate that over 60% of our combined work time is already home-based, meaning we have the appropriate technology and environments set up for our team to be able to move to this way of working seamlessly.
- We’ve cancelled all business travel and recommended that the team avoid non-urgent personal travel. We are conducting the majority of our client meetings using a mix of conference calls and video conferences
- We have postponed all planned events, team social and networking events until further notice. We’re also closely monitoring our proposed conference attendance for the second half of 2020 and will continue to do so.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis, in line with government advice.
- For projects that required F2F interactions with research participants, we’ve actively moved these to telephone and online methods, in line with the latest guidance from MRS.
We recognise that over the coming months, there’s likely to be pressure on research and analytics budgets. With this in mind, as of today (19th March), we are offering a 10% discount on all new data analytics projects commissioned between now and 18th April. These projects typically have no need for in-person communication – either with stakeholders or the public, and represents a great way to utilise the data and research that you’ve already collected.
We are also continuing to offer our FREE data audit service. In these uncertain times, these audits will allow you to uncover the possible in your data, so that you’re well set for when the current crisis subsides.
Most of all though, we’d like to take this opportunity to say ‘stay safe and well’ during these times, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if we can help in any way.