Are you looking for your next role in data analytics? Read on for more details…
We think you should expect more from data. Honeycomb was established to challenge our clients to think differently. We believe that the WHAT and WHY should be viewed as one, to create a big picture understanding of both WHAT customers do and WHY they do it.
As a fast-moving, Manchester-based start-up, Honeycomb is looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial Data Analyst, to help meet demand for current services and to help evolve its proposition.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business at the beginning of its journey, and help to shape its future alongside its founders. You might be a recent graduate looking to develop your skills in an exciting new business; you might have a few years’ experience and be looking to get your teeth into something where you can make a real difference. Our mission is to break down old ideas about data, create new models for customer understanding and to drive long-term competitive advantage for our clients. If you share these ideals, and have the drive to get involved in developing the business, we want to hear from you.
We are a forward-thinking and inclusive company, where diversity in qualities and skills is valued. A successful candidate is likely to be:
- Not afraid to challenge / question
- A strong communicator
- Able to translate technical content into commercial stories
- Hungry to get involved in a fast-growing business / influence decision making
- Accurate and efficient
- A self-starter, confident to work in a fast-moving environment
You will ideally have:
- Either a degree in a numerate discipline or career experience in a data-driven organisation
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Good client management skills
- Statistical software skills, preferably R
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience of how data is used in a marketing environment
What you’ll get
A competitive salary, in line with your experience
- Flexible holiday entitlement
- Healthcare scheme
- Perkbox membership, an employee benefit scheme including hundreds of discounts at well-known brands
- Continual development and support throughout
- Dedicated time in order to research and keep in the know with latest tech, innovation and industry developments
If this sounds like you, please contact email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV to arrange an exploratory chat.